[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 12 23:28:03 UTC 2018

>>>Those Senators for example, what a spineless lot.<<<

Not Dick Durbin, and (though publicly silently), Lindsay Graham.  Today Nicole played Dick's press comment, which was quite detailed, including the fact that Lindsay reacted volubly to Tramp, distinctly calling him on it.  Lindsay hasn't come out with his own version, but does he even need to, since Dick praised him so much, saying how proud of him he was?  I hope privately Lindsay "hugs his neck" (as my southern father and uncles used to say) for it.  Lindsay's on record for saying and doing some pretty dumbsh*t things, but I've never thought him anything but a nice guy ultimately.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.