[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 12 23:32:10 UTC 2018

>>>Not Dick Durbin, and (though publicly silently), Lindsay Graham.<<<

Oh, and I forgot.  Nicole showed a quote of Tom Cotton outright denying Tramp actually said what he said.  Everett came out of his bedroom with a look of concern on his face, almost like he thought Tramp had managed to break into our apartment or something, what with what was coming out of my mouth.  Shithole I'll say here.  But I won't say what I had to say about the Cottonous one.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.