[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 13 15:57:19 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

For a royal lover I am still confused when it comes to Scandinavia. I know King Carl Gustav is the King of Sweden. Is Queen Margarethe the Queen of Denmark or Norway. Is she the daughter of King Olav and is her son the Crown Prince Haakon (after the first constitution king of Norway crowned and instituted in 1907. The citizen ship papers were inaccurate in 1865 because at the time Norway and Sweden were Constitutionally united. I don't know whether the numbers for the 2 counties were the same as in James II of England and VII of Scotland. If these things are so (si quam ita sunt as we used to say in our LATIN logic classes) Who is the sovereign of Denmark. There are more than 3 crown princes and princesses of these lands so I am confused.  I supposed if they had subtitles on the Scandinavian youtube channels where I watch royal events I'd know better.

Joe