[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 21:25:08 UTC 2018

One of my maternal great grandfathers was married twice (in Norway), and had 24
children, twelve by each wife.  They ran out of names, and began to reuse them.
My grandfather was the second Andrew M. Northam, half-brother of an earlier Andrew M.
Northam in the same family.  This reuse business was the bane of one of my cousins
who worked extensively on the family tree.