[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sat Jan 13 23:08:13 UTC 2018

My research director's parents were from Taunton, and, as he liked to say,
were from a mixed marriage which was a great scandal at the time. You see,
his father's family went to the Irish Catholic church, while his mother's
family went to the French Canadian Catholic church.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com