[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 22:21:39 UTC 2018

Ho boy. I have friends in Rhode Island who are true uberCatholics.
Extremely devout.

Looked at a house in St. Augustine (Florida). When I saw a crucifix in
every room AND over the front door and an altar on the sideboard in the
diningroom, I divined (g) they were from somewhere in the arc of
Taunton/Fall River/Providence. And so they were.