[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 14 00:15:29 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

Don't have a sideboard so no altar on the sideboard but there is a cross or crucifix in every room
Christmas decorations stay up to February 2. Of course I am also Byzantine Catholic and some of my friends are on the old calendar so decorations don't begin to come down until tomorrow which Is Malanke of New Year
s Day Today is New Years Eve so that is actually Malanka (St. Melany's feast) similar to Silvesternacht for the Germans. I like to think that my religious objets are tasteful and not tawdry like the plastic Jesus on the dashboard of your car. Decorations are up more or less soon after Guadalupe through early February--tho we took the Santas in the window down yesterday

Joe