[Magdalen] Greetings from White Rock...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:57:12 UTC 2018

Hello everyone
I am now in white rock b.c. where I am visiting with son and my two
grandsons. Weather here is above freezing it is about 10 today but it has
been raining most of the time I have been here...
Tonight I will be going to a hotel located by the Pacifac Ocean where I
will enjoy the fireplace and cable t.v.
Today I decided to find the local library... and so here I am online....!!
Trying to put in my day while the son sleeps.. As he works nights he has
not been much company but this is the third night and tomorrow night when
he finishes work he has five days off... and we will visit again with his
two sons...!! They are 3 and 1 and very lively.. Tiring grandma out... plus
baby sleeps in his room where I am sleeping and baby keeps me awake.. as I
am not used at this point in time to having a baby in my room..
Enjoying the visit missing internet husband dog and cable t.v.

Blessings to all of you

Sheila