[Magdalen] Fantastic Music

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:08:12 UTC 2018

Gorgeous music. I love the combination of theorobos and psaltery, and the
cornetto and violin are flawless, as is the countertenor.

they went to town with a few selections adding percussion and small guitar.
Really a delight the way they seamlessly go from piece to piece.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford