[Magdalen] Budgets Question

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:52:06 UTC 2018

I have a naughty outreach story:
I knew of a rector once who requested an gift to a pivate school.
Miraculously,
the amount of the gift was nearly identical
to the amount of his son’s tuition at that same school.

That said, I can imagine your discussions are lively.
I’ll be interested in the consensus.
My own thoughts?
Not declaring money you raise to the diocese
feels a little like money-laundering,
but I could probably be persuaded to think in the opposite direction.
-M

What is the practice out there for recording support of Outreach activities?