[Magdalen] Budgets Question

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Tue Jan 23 01:50:30 UTC 2018

Not quite sure what you're looking for, but -

At my (old) parish in Mass., outreach was funded primarily from a restricted
fund and from 10% of fundraising. These are both part of the regular budget.
What specifically the money goes to is not in the budget, but may be in the
Annual Report. There is no income nor expenses listed for any particular
type of outreach.

At our parish here in VT (Christ Church, Montpelier) outreach appears to be
recorded in several ways. There are gifts for specific purposes (food shelf,
soup kitchen) plus general outreach in the non-operating part of the budget,
plus apparently some general budgeted income goes to "general" outreach.

Hope this helps some -

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com