[Magdalen] Travel advice: Chicago - NYC - Vermont

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Wed Jan 24 03:11:50 UTC 2018

Yes, the Lake Shore Limited goes overnight from Chicago to Boston (or New
York). We took it a few years back as part of a rail journey from LA to
Boston. Most enjoyable.
There are also trains from New York to Vermont - one to Rutland and another
more-or-less paralleling I-91 & I-89.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com