[Magdalen] Travel advice: Chicago - NYC - Vermont

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:01:30 UTC 2018

We used to be able to take the train from Boston to Montreal.
Then, maybe thirty or forty years ago, there was an accident that damaged
part of the tracks or a trestle or something and it was never repaired.
So now, to take the train from Boston to Montreal, I think you have to
travel thru NYC.

The SIL, her daughter and DIL, and their five kids took the train from
Burlington (where the DIL lives) to NYC (where the daughter lives) last
fall. I think the children will always remember that trip.
-M