[Magdalen] Cooking advice - steamed pudding

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jan 26 13:48:51 UTC 2018

Suet is just beef fat. The meat department in any grocery store will sell
you some, I’m sure, and probably very cheaply. Lard is pork fat, suet only
beef. As Lynn said, you’ll probably have to render it yourself (melt it
down and strain it), to get the odd small chunks of meat out of it.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY