[Magdalen] The Elephant in the List.

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:53:53 UTC 2018

With all due respect, David, who cares what Melania wears?  Is there a
competition among First Ladies for sartorial supremacy?  The more amazing
thing was that she showed up at all -- this was her first public appearance
since the disclosure that her husband paid off the porn star for $130,000,
shortly after she gave birth to their son.  The even more amazing thing is
that Republicans continue to support this man, even being willing to
destroy the FBI to protect him.

Eleanor