[Magdalen] Prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 22:54:39 UTC 2018

Ginny's eye is much better...the infection settled in her lower eyelid.
She has added eye drops for staph and the oral antibiotic.  We had a long
conversation this afternoon about many things...she sounds really good.
She didn't wait to go to the doctor which is probably the trick with this
one.

Thank you all for your prayers

Ginga