[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:24:41 UTC 2018

My grandson Jonathan-called-Boogie was going to be visiting this weekend
but he's not. He would have been but for two things. The first is that
instead of a sleepover cam lasting 3 days, the football coaches elected to
cancel that (at the last minute, no less) and just have practice for the
entire week. He would have skipped practice on Friday and come up anyway
but for one big thing, which is what this prayer request concerns.

Boogie's friend Carlos and his family are moving. They are going back to
Mexico. Immediately. Like next week. His parents are in the country legally
and have been for a number of years, but they no longer feel safe here. The
kids are having a party for Carlos Saturday night, and Boogie doesn't want
to miss it and I can't say I blame him. We've rescheduled the visit for a
weekend in September when the football team has an off weekend

Please pray for Carlos and his family and all others, citizens and
non-citizens, who no longer feel safe in our country.