[Magdalen] Prayers, please.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 2 00:54:47 UTC 2018

There's also the fact that I have no "buffering", as it were.  It is only me, my supervisor, and the Head Cheese (general manager).  Normally, it's underling - supervisor (middle management) - division chief - general manager.  To have no internal recourse directly above my supervisor but the very top person (who, honestly, has no soul), is the real scary part.  Which, of course, is why the Union is now involved.

And we're a two-person section, if that wasn't already clear.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.