[Magdalen] Last Call for General Convention

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:45:47 UTC 2018

BBQ works for me. Do you know what time yet? Anything works for me.
Downtown Austin is about an hour from my part of San Antonio.

Alex and friends will be camping about an hour northwest of Austin so I'll
drop by the park where they are staying after lunch.

I don't remember if the church visit on Sunday was going to work out or
not. Was there any interest there?

Peace, Rick

Peace, Rick