[Magdalen] Last Call for General Convention

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 05:11:07 UTC 2018

The Saturday morning legislative session is scheduled to end at 1:00 pm. I
would suggest that those visiting be at the agreed lunch spot by that time
in case we adjourn even a few minutes early. I don't thing the Sunday idea
was going to work out for as many of us, especially Bob Counselman who is
doing supply service that day.

--

Christopher Hart