[Magdalen] Speech?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 14:31:46 UTC 2018

MSNBC had much of the Montana rally on video clips with their interesting
commentary.

I'm always curious about these thousands of folks who come out to
his rallies, and whoop it up on cue whenever a key word/person is
mentioned.  Poor Elizabeth Warren was on the Bad List last night.  I
suppose she'll have to get the DNA test to get Trump off her case.

I really find that the most unpleasant aspect of the Trump regime is
the tremendous divisiveness he's engendered.  I became literally ill this
past week when a dear cousin admitted she had voted for Trump,
gets her news via the Fox ("Faux") Network, and NEVER listens to CNN
or to MSNBC.  I was a Republican until Nixon cured me of that, but I
never ever prejudged someone because of their politics.  Now I find
myself tempted to do that, and I don't like it.

David S.