[Magdalen] Speech?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:49:00 UTC 2018

Unfortunately, all the checks and balances built into the system are working to keep Trump untouchable so long as people don’t work very very hard to change the balance of power by various elections.  An awfully slow process.  And even then, I don’t know.  I think you face a bleak future down there – and the world, too,  by association.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10