[Magdalen] Speech?

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:08:04 UTC 2018

There is at least hope that some of the checks and balances will be more
balanced after November 6 (or more precisely, when the new Congress is
sworn in in January).  But it is unlikely that we can get him out of office
before 2020.  Unless this procession of more sensible and astute
Republicans leaving the GOP becomes more of a flood.

Eleanor