[Magdalen] Speech?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 00:57:24 UTC 2018

O, to be a fly on the wall at the various UK encounters with this evil
turd. I imagine HM The Queen and her staff will be unfailingly gracious
hosts, and he probably won't be the first dipsh-t guest they've ever
hosted. HM may well school him about something he clearly doesn't
understand, but probably in a patient and grandmotherly way.

The Lord Mayor of London, Mr Khan, may well let out some pointed, honest,
and very deserved criticism, though.

I just want to let the whole UK know this orange buffoon is not America.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA