[Magdalen] Speech?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 8 08:11:23 UTC 2018

On 08/07/2018 01:57, Scott Knitter wrote:
> O, to be a fly on the wall at the various UK encounters with this evil
> turd. I imagine HM The Queen and her staff will be unfailingly gracious
> hosts, and he probably won't be the first dipsh-t guest they've ever
> hosted. HM may well school him about something he clearly doesn't
> understand, but probably in a patient and grandmotherly way.

I think the meeting with the Queen will be fairly brief and formal. The
black tie dinner hosted by the Prime Minister could be more interesting.
He could try telling the PM how to deal with dissidents in her own
government only to be told that we believe in due process and decorum.
Theresa May could also tell DJT that the place where they are eating is
an estate bestowed by a grateful sovereign on somebody who dealt
effectively with someone else who had ideas above his station - Napoleon.

> The Lord Mayor of London, Mr Khan, may well let out some pointed, honest,
> and very deserved criticism, though.

I think the pair of them will not meet though the Lord Mayor has
indicated his feelings by giving permission for that blimp caricaturing
DJT to fly in Westminster.

> I just want to let the whole UK know this orange buffoon is not America.

Message received and understood.

Roger