[Magdalen] The latest of Prayer Book Revision

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:42:54 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Charles Wohlers <chadwohl at satucket.com>
wrote:

> The only really substantive I see in this legislation is that the 1979 BCP
> will remain in effect after a new Prayer Book comes out. That is, both may
> be used, much as is currently the case in Canada and in the C of E. At
> least, that's the way I read it.

​Why not have an alternative services book like the Canadians, keep one and
all the others could be used, kind of like what you said <g>​

P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r