[Magdalen] Prayer request

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Sun Jul 29 13:17:21 UTC 2018

The weight is not that low! I was born about 6 weeks early and was so
small that I was not weighed at birth. They simply put me in the airing
cupboard to keep me warm. (No things like incubators were available back
in 1947) When I was a month old, I was finally weighed in at 4lb 4oz
fully clothed!

My prayers, of course, for mother, baby and all the family.

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name