[Magdalen] Prayer request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:29:50 UTC 2018

I had to laugh at this, Jay! I know 4-5 lbs. is preemie weight, but nowadays that isn’t considered as dire as it once was.
When the boys were in the NICU, having been born at 1-1/4 and 2-1/2 lbs., the babies in there who weighed anything over 4 lbs. looked like football players compared to the majority of the others! They usually didn’t have to stay very long, either.