[Magdalen] Chain of Command.

Gillian Barr gillian.barr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:43:18 UTC 2018

Have to stick my head out of lurkdom to say that's the parish I grew up in,
and I spent many hours looking at that very window. As Tiffany windows  go,
it's not my favorite -- so dark -- but I have a deep sentimental
appreciation of it. And if I'd ever had a daughter I would have named her
Anne.

Gillian
Providence, RI

--