[Magdalen] Welsh Pie

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:01:18 UTC 2018

Yep, I was thinking pasty also... part of my heritage in MN/MI...

I used to make a pretty good pasty (although they're made in bulk LOL) ...
I'm partial to 'only onions, beef and potatoes' but some add rutabaga or
carrot (: P ). I like it no catsup, no gravy also. And - it has to be crust
made with lard (so these days that's a real splurge!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel