[Magdalen] Welsh Pie

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:54:01 UTC 2018

I got into this weird discussion this week
with some English people who didn’t get the concept of American pie.
They thought it was disgusting.
It made me realize that our pies are sweet,
but European pies are all savory.

This made me happy because I most strongly dislike dessert pies.
But I’d consider trading a slice of my immortal soul
for a slice of my father’s tourtiere.
-M