[Magdalen] Welsh Pie

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:53:03 UTC 2018

So you won't be needing a slice of that apple pie, then? I'll be glad to
help out with that. :)

We need to argue now about pasties: crimped closure over the top or across
the middle?

Welsh in Pennsylvania: David, that isn't the county with Bryn Athyn, Bryn
Mawr, etc.?

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA