[Magdalen] Travelling mercies

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:00:31 UTC 2018

Traveling mercies it is! Enjoy!!
Lynn

On Jun 2, 2018, at 3:33 PM, Roger Stokes via Magdalen <magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

In the morning I am heading for the Land of the Midnight Sun (Northern Norway to be precise) though the forecast suggests I will be lucky to see any sun before Wednesday. Tomorrow is particularly wet, heavy rain all day. I will be driving down to Heathrow then it's a two leg flight with a change in Oslo. At least I have plenty of time on the outward journey. Coming back it's only 50 minutes with a change from one bit of the terminal to another. I think I will be right up against the wire for the gate closing with that one but at least they are with the same airline. I will also grab an aisle seat as far forward as possible to minimise delays getting off.

Roger