[Magdalen] Monterey County Sheriff.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 6 19:58:15 UTC 2018

Like I said, the young man was a long shot.  But....

To have garnered *1/2* of the vote, AND Asian, AND LGBTQ,... says a lot.  God bless him.

You know what Monterey County's "problem" (quotes, because we're still represented nationally by Leon's boy, and he's most likely going to win yesterday's primary once all's tallied) is that, of all places, the RICH still do rule.  Ie, the 22 major stakeholders in the Salinas Valley are the people who give most of us -- yes, you -- our veggies.  Oh well.

Just venting.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.