[Magdalen] SC property case

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:44:49 UTC 2018

Yes, Roger, I agree most of these folks will continue with the 'Continuing
Church' movement.  Many have been inflamed for years by their leaders and
fed untruths.  I pray they will see the truth sometime and follow the
light.  My sense is that many of them will choose another denomination, if
they leave their Lawrence parish.

Ginga