[Magdalen] the Secretary of Homeland Security walks into a Mexican restaurant

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:24:44 UTC 2018

I don’t care what the “cited” reason is—I don’t think it’s coincidence that it came right after the council criticized trump’s policy of separating families.

And, if we care about human rights, why not stay in the group advocating for them and work for necessary change.

Did you know we are one of only two countries that refused to ratify the document on the Rights of Children? (I forget the formal name.) TWO countries! And I think the other is Nicaragua.