[Magdalen] Jeff Sessions Brought Up On Church Charges

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 03:24:10 UTC 2018

As a former Methodist and whose paternal side family is still active
in that denomination, I was surprised and then appalled to discover that
AG Sessions is a Methodist.  And it's not only because of the immigration
fiasco.  It's for the whole Evangelical package that he seems to espouse.

That Bible pounding Evangelical stuff is very foreign to my Methodist
family located in the Upper Midwest.

David Strang.