[Magdalen] Jeff Sessions Brought Up On Church Charges

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 19:45:00 UTC 2018

There is a Presbyterian church in a Scranton suburb that
sings these nuggets regularly, and though it's an hour
drive, I go there occasionally just to sing them.  We used
the more mainstream Methodist Hymnal at my home parish
except for the Sunday School gathering, where these hymns
were used.  I can sing them with the best of them - great fun.
They go best with all the piano flourishes only a well trained
keyboard person knows.

David S.