[Magdalen] Jeff Sessions Brought Up On Church Charges

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:52:18 UTC 2018

Read all about John Wesley + Anglican priest with a vision and a method. Some historians speculate he staved off an English version of the French Revolution

Lynn

On Jun 21, 2018, at 1:36 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>> My impression of Methodists in Massachusetts is that they're basically very
low-church Episcopalians.<<<

From my reading of their history, that's exactly what they were before morphing into the Methodist denomination.  They were our "low" folk, and were apparently the agitation that got Seabury to make so many fruitless trips to London before catching wind that he might have more luck up Scotland way.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.