[Magdalen] Rain!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:08:48 UTC 2018

Wow, Cady, it sounds as if you folks north of us got hit the worst this time! Part of the road to my daughter’s was underwater yesterday and had to be closed, but the damage across the county wasn’t as bad as last time.
I have not, however, checked with my friends up on three of the nearby mountains—they finally got out after the last flooding, but the roads haven’t had a permanent fix.