[Magdalen] Jeff Sessions Brought Up On Church Charges

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:23:17 UTC 2018

The Methodist Church, in recent years, has come closer to its Anglican
roots.
Canterbury where I grew up in Birmingham is far more high church than my
Episcopal church here. They do have a contemporary service as well. The
more rural or small town the more informal
and low church. That is my experience of our denomination as well.

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda