[Magdalen] And So It Begins.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jun 30 16:48:40 UTC 2018

My Dori was panicked last night by inconsiderate early celebrants here at
the campground. And my Facebook posting about the unintended consequences
of fireworks  (on animals and humans) got a response about a veteran with
PTSD. Distant firecrackers don't bother her, nor does thunder. But those
close by booms scared her out of her little wits! It's hard to be an
8-pound creature with a gentle soul, when it sounds like the whole world is
blowing up around you!

Ann
The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY