[Magdalen] And So It Begins.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 30 19:01:23 UTC 2018

>>>Not to mention the added risk of injuries and damage from untrained persons
using more dangerous fireworks.<<<

I've only heard a few big explosions over the last couple days, but they are coming soon.  And as for the dangerous kind, though I'm nowhere near Mexico, think about the extent to which the bulk of Salinas's population has connections to the fine sellers below the border.  You know, the kind of fireworks that amount to little more than smaller than normal sticks of dynamite?

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.