[Magdalen] East coast storms

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Mar 3 13:04:24 UTC 2018

In Buffalo we got about 8 inches of snow ❄️, and some of the 'burbs lost
power for a while, but not my part of the city. I noticed that the snow was
coming from a different direction (north and east, rather than the usual
WSW), then when I saw it was a nor’easter, it all made sense! But for us
it’s the usual, discouraging early spring snow. Sigh.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY