[Magdalen] East coast storms

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 01:33:40 UTC 2018

I survived on Cape Cod.  I lost power for a brief period of time (while I
was driving my dog to his baby- sitter for the night and today, while I
went to a conference in Boston.

I lost cable and internet for a few hours, but no great loss.

A medium sized branch was blown off its tree, and fell in the back yard -
no damage.

The wind was VERY noisy last night, making me wonder if a family had moved
into the attic and was busy rearranging the furniture.

They said we had a wind gust of 93 at some point, but I don't think that
was at my house.

I'm glad that storm is over, and that I had heat last night and today.  My
doggie baby-sitter, just a couple of miles away, still does not have power
after 24 hours.  The Red Cross opened a shelter a couple of hours ago.

Eleanot