[Magdalen] East coast storms

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:15:24 UTC 2018

My power was off for several hours yesterday but came back on last night. Lots of folks are still out, though, and it may be several days until everything is back up.
The church where I was supposed to supply tomorrow is without power, and the estimated time for its restoration is Tuesday.

There’s a fire on the mountain not too far from here—started when a tree fell on a power line.  Not good with this wind, though at least the wind isn’t as bad as It was yesterday.