[Magdalen] RIP Charles Emerson Winchester III, 75.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:23:43 UTC 2018

I hope it will be that wonderful Mozart chamber piece that he rehearsed with the Korean POWs...

One of the most moving scenes in the whole series was in the last episode when they were all on the back of the truck taking them to a POW camp. Winchester was watching them leave, and they were playing that piece as they rode away.

No matter how many times I’ve seen it, it makes me cry...tearing up even now. And whenever I hear the piece, I picture that scene.

His character was amazing...