[Magdalen] RIP Charles Emerson Winchester III, 75.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:21:59 UTC 2018

I didn't know the name David Ogden Stiers (God be good to him) but I
recognized him in that one time role on Star Trek. He brought real depth to
that character. You can see his astonishment and immediate attraction to
Troi's Mother. he makes the sudden romance believable ("I've met anyone so
vibrant.").

Not very well known, but a skilled actor. he's one of those people that
other actors respected.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford