[Magdalen] East coast storms

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Fri Mar 9 15:25:27 UTC 2018

No power outages here - we were well north of the center of both storms. We
did get several inches of snow from yesterday's storm.
However, just a few days ago we (coincidently?) received an email from our
solar installer that they're now offering Tesla Powerwall batteries as
backup for outages. We're looking in to that. At least here, power, while it
goes out relatively often, has never gone out for very long. We do have a
wood stove for heat and a UPS for the internet, but, like you, no power
means no water.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com