[Magdalen] Interesting Times

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:10:33 UTC 2018

Perspecta is the name of the new company. I've already seen posts from wags
on our internal Facebook saying things like "Ask your doctor whether
Perspecta might be helpful to you." LOL!

Could be lots worse, actually. I hate the made-up words like Syngenta and
Covansys almost as much as I hate uninspiring acronyms like DXC. Perspecta
doesn't seem as made up as some, even if it is.

I realize those naming a company are often up against fears of offending
(such as picking a term that means something awful in another language) and
legal trouble if the name has been used already.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA